Apr 3, 2018

Hazleton Shopping Center In The 50's


Hazleton Shopping Center (1957)
Broad Street - Hazleton, PA
The Hazleton Shopping Center opened to the public on April 3, 1957.  It included the following businesses (from left to right): Acme Food Market, Rea & Derick (Rexall Drugs), the west end branch of the Hazleton National Bank, Jacob's Bakery and Confections, J.S. Raub Shoe Store and Wise Ladies & Children's Wear Shop.