White Haven, PA
The Powerhouse Eatery building was once a coal-to-steam power plant that provided electricity for the White Haven Sanatorium, which treated patients with tuberculosis from 1907 to 1956. It was converted into a restaurant in 1989. The renovations were done in a way that preserved many of the valves, boilers and other infrastructure from the days when this building was an actual power house.
The atmosphere is one of a kind, and the scallops are pretty darn good too!